Using This Retirement Account Can Save You 5 Figures In Your Golden Years | Economic news
If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
Honeygrow opens the Quakertown location, adjacent to Chipotle on Route 309, on June 3.
Dunkin’ reopens renovated restaurant at 1174 MacArthur Road in Whitehall Township
· Muse Modern Med Spa at 325 Fifth St. in Whitehall Township will hold a grand opening on June 4.
· around againa consignment store, opened at 154 S. Main St., Phillipsburg
· Steak and Steel Hibachia restaurant under construction at 44 W. Walnut St., Bethlehem, still plans to open in late summer.
· The Take It Outdoors Recreation Center has moved along the Schuylkill River Trail to Riverfront Park in Pottstown, Montgomery County
· Pedego Electric Bikes has a new outlet in Lambertville, NJ at 13 N. Union St.
Amanda Vachris opened a new Keller Williams Real Estate office at 15 St. John St. in Schuylkill Haven.
Easton’s New West Quarter Market will open Wednesday and will be open Wednesdays through summer from 3-7 p.m. The market, created by the Greater Easton Development Partnership, will sell fresh produce on 12th Street, next to Paxinosa Elementary School.
· Ciao Sandwich Shoppe is adding a second location, this time on College Hill in Easton. Ciao plans to open at 325 Cattell St. in late summer. Ciao already operates in downtown Easton at 12 N. Third St
· Ma’s Pancakes and Cakes will hold a grand opening and ribbon cutting on June 16 at 46 W. Broadway, Jim Thorpe. The celebration begins at 5 p.m., with the ribbon cutting at 5:45 p.m.
· Bethlehem Backdoor Bakery will reopen as a wholesale business at 7 E. Church St. in the city’s historic district. The business was open for nine years as a retail outlet on Broad and Center streets, before announcing in March that it would close the storefront on April 3 and “return to its origins as a retail business. big”.
·The Beef Baron on Catasauqua Road in Bethlehem is closed indefinitely for renovations
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters are opening a new Allentown location at 1302 N. 18th St.
· St. John Chrysostom Academy, an Orthodox school serving grades 1 through 9 starting this fall, held a grand opening at its St. Francis Center campus in Bethlehem.
· Easton Commons, a mall anchored by Giant Foods at 2920 Easton Ave., Bethlehem Township, has a new name: The Shops at Bethlehem.
· Carbon County gets a taste of Brazil at Uai Brasil BBQ at 315 Lehigh Ave. in Palmerton.
· The Keystone Pub in Bethlehem Township, at 3259 Easton Avenue, has reopened after a long and costly renovation.
· The Trading Post Depot opened at 401 Northampton St., Easton. The Rustic Furniture Store makes custom tables for dining rooms, offices, conference centers and more.
· The Easton area has a new gym: Homemade Fitness at 444 Cedarville Road in Williams Township.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante opened at 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg.
· Ciao! Sandwich Shoppe will open a second location on College Hill in Easton, replacing The Kettle Room
· René and Grisellies Benique opened Cafe Ezekiel 47 at 10 S. Fifth Ave., near Fifth and Penn avenues, in West Reading.
· Alter Ego Salon and Day Spa à Emmaüs is organizing a grand inauguration on Sunday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with a ribbon cutting at noon.
· Origen Latin Fusion opened on the site of the former Tomcat Cafe in Sinking Spring, Berks County.
· Sellersville seniors’ residences will hold an inauguration ceremony on May 24. The Bucks County Affordable Housing Community for Adults 55+ has 50 apartments, eight of which are designated for people with behavioral health needs.
· La Maison et la Grange d’Emmaus has opened its outdoor dining area and cigar bar. The house and barn are at 1449 Chestnut St. in Emmaus.
· Realtor Amanda Vachris and the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting at Vachris’ new Keller Williams real estate office at 15 St. John St., Schuylkill Haven, at 4 p.m. on May 24.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante will hold a grand opening on Friday, May 20 at 5:30 p.m. 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg.
· The First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union will hold a grand opening at its new headquarters in Trexlertown, 6126 Hamilton Blvd., on May 18.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics has moved within Emmaüs. The new site is located at 15 S. Second St., not far from the old Sixth Street location.
Closing of Pedro’s Cafe at Emmaüs
SV Sports (formerly Schuylkill Valley Sports) will close Quakertown venue
Flemington DIY will host a grand reopening on May 14 at 26 Stangl Road, Flemington. The party will start at 10 a.m.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante in Seipsville opened at 2912 Old Nazareth Road in Easton. The restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
· Uai Brazil opened at 315 Lehigh Ave, Palmerton, offering both a seated or buffet option.
· Colombian Restaurant Mex opened at 107 E Union Blvd in Bethlehem, offering traditional Colombian cuisine.
· Precision Ink opened at 161 W Berwick St. in Easton.
· King Wing opened a location in Bethlehem at 129 E. Third St., serving wings and sandwiches.