Magee is a fifth generation Irish family business with over 150 years of experience designing, weaving and making fabrics and garments in Donegal.
The Company is engaged in manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce businesses.
We are looking to recruit a Fabric Design and Sales Manager, based at our weaving mill in Donegal Town.
The role will focus specifically on props and interiors.
• Design of fabrics according to customer specifications.
• Preparation, presentation and sale of seasonal ranges.
• Keep abreast of current trends and markets.
• A passion for fabrics and textiles with a strong sense of color, design and originality and some knowledge of the weaving process.
• At least five years of experience in the design of woven accessories, garments or technical fabrics.
• The ability to correctly interpret and translate client briefs.
• Computer literate with CAD experience and ability to learn internal systems.
• A degree in fabric/textile design is essential as well as excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
A competitive salary is offered, along with a staff discount scheme, free parking as well as a generous work clothing allowance and a pension scheme after a period of work placement. Relocation assistance is available.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please submit your CV to Ann Harley – email@example.com
Due to the nature of this role, there is no possibility of remote work. Please note that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
The closing date for this vacancy is April 30, 2022.
Magee Donegal needs Fabric Design & Account Manager was last modified: April 14, 2022 by