Instagram remains one of the “big three” social media platforms, along with Twitter and Facebook. This makes it a great place to start your online business.
In this article, we share with you a guide on how to optimize your Instagram account for your online business. We’ll help you create a business account, share some tips that will help you sell live, and other suggestions that will help your business grow.
How to turn your personal account into an Instagram business page:
Creating an Instagram Business Page helps give your business a more professional look. It also gives you access to Instagram analytics and advertising. Here’s how:
1. Open your personal Instagram account.
2. Go to Profile and click on the hamburger icon.
3. Choose Setting and press Account.
3. Click Switch to a professional account and choose a Category For Your Business.
4. Click Fact complete.
5. You can also connect your Instagram Business page to your Facebook and other platforms.
Tips for optimizing your Instagram business page:
To help your online business grow, there are a few helpful tips you can keep in mind that can increase your analytics, reach your target audience, and generate more sales.
Instagram is best known for photos. So you need to fill your business page with good visuals that speak to your brand aesthetic. Opt for high definition and creative photos that showcase your products and services.
It’s also important to post regularly so your followers know your business is active. Be responsive to follower inquiries, comments, or mentions. One of the keys to the success of your online business is to be connected to customers.
Hashtags are an effective way to reach your target audience. Many users search for products online using hashtags, so it’s best to make your products searchable. Look for hashtags that are commonly used for your products or popular in your business niche.
Use your profile page to showcase your brand. Make it engaging, unique, memorable and filled with essential information. Make sure you have enough channels in place for your customers to reach you.
Live Sales Tips
1. Timing is important. Pick an ideal day and time for your target market.
2. Advertise on all your social media platforms. Write witty and engaging captions that will capture the attention of your target audience. You can also teaser and show off some of the products you will be selling live.
3. Have a try and prepare your products, thus you will make your life more organized.
4. Prepare a Q&A and repeat it several times during your live sale.
5. Better yet, be confident and enjoy!
There! These are just tips you can keep in mind. There is no perfect guide to success, but learning a few tips on how to start a successful online store can help you a lot. If you are interested in e-commerce, you can also learn how to become a seller on Lazada.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay up to date with the latest tech headlines.
For all the latest Business News Click Here