Dietary Supplements Market Analysis by Ingredient (Vitamins, Herbs, Minerals), by Form (Tablets, Capsules, Softgels, Powders, Gums, Liquids), by Type (OTC, Prescription Dietary Supplements), by Distribution Channel, by Application and regional forecasts 2022-2032
/EIN News/ — DUBLIN, Ireland, March 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global dietary supplement market is expected to reach a market value of USD 163 billion by 2022 and USD 351 billion by 2032. The rate of expected growth is 8% over the forecast period. The expansion of the market can be attributed to the growing awareness of personal health and increasingly hectic work schedules. Additionally, growing reliance on supplements to meet nutrient requirements due to their convenience is another significant cause increasing the market growth over the forecast period.
Regionally, North America is expected to dominate food supplements market. North America is estimated to account for 34% of the global market share in 2021. The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the assessment period.
Moreover, APAC is likely to be the biggest market in the coming times. The region’s growth can be attributed to increased spending on healthcare products. Countries like India, China and Japan are expected to make significant contributions due to increased disposable income.
Get an idea of the offerings of our Dietary Supplements Market report from this brochure on https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7172
|Expected market value in 2021||$160 billion|
|Estimated market value in 2022||$163 billion|
|Estimated market value in 2032||US$351 billion|
|Projected CAGR from 2022 to 2032||8%|
|North America market share in 2021||34%|
|Profiled Key Companies||• Amway Corp.
• Glanbia Plc.
• Abbott Nutrition
• Bayer AG
• Pfizer Inc.
• Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.
• GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
• Herbalife International of America Inc.
• Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc.
Key insights from market research
- The global dietary supplements market is expected to hold a value of USD 163 billion in 2022 and reach USD 351 billion by 2032.
- Demand for Dietary Supplements for Energy and Waste Management Expected to Accumulate 30% in Revenue in 2022
- North America dominates the market, estimates reveal that the region got around 34% of the global market share in 2021.
- North America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period.
- APAC will be the biggest market by 2032
- Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period.
“The growing disposable income and the convenience of obtaining health-enhancing products through e-commerce are likely to act as a significant escalator in the market during the forecast period.” – says a Fact analyst. SIR.
To learn more about Dietary Supplement Meters Market, you can contact our analyst at
The global dietary supplements market is highly competitive and the players are adopting various strategies to expand their reach. Some of the most adopted strategies include partnerships, collaborations and acquisitions. Some of the recent developments among the major players are:
- In September 2020, Prorganiq, a recognized player in natural and organic supplements, unveiled the release of its “24-in-1 Mega Superfoods”. The new product includes a promising formula of 24 different green vegetables, herbs and fruits. 24-in-1 Mega Superfoods is a non-GMO, gluten-free, plant-based dietary supplement.
- In March 2021, Zomato announced its own line of functional foods, such as dietary supplements in the coming times.
Key market segments covered by the global dietary supplements market
- Proteins and amino acids
- Special fibers and carbohydrates
- Omega fatty acids
- Food supplement tablets
- Food supplement capsules
- Soft Gels Food Supplements
- Food supplement powders
- Dietary Supplement Gummies
- Liquid Food Supplements
- Other forms of dietary supplements
- Food supplements for energy and weight management
- Food supplements for general health
- Supplements for bone and joint health
- Food supplements for gastrointestinal health
- Food supplements for immunity
- Dietary supplements for heart health
- Food supplements for diabetes
- Dietary supplements for anti-cancer applications
- Dietary supplements for detoxification/lung cleansing
- Food supplements for skin/hair/nails
- Food supplements for sexual health
- Food supplements for brain/mental health
- Food supplements for insomnia
- Food supplements for menopause
- Anti-aging dietary supplements
- Food supplements for prenatal health
- Food supplements for other applications
Per end user:
- Food supplements for adults
- Geriatric food supplements
- Food supplements for pregnant women
- Food supplements for children
- Infant food supplements
- Over-the-counter dietary supplements
- Prescribed dietary supplements
By Distribution Channel:
- Offline Dietary Supplement Sales
- Specialty stores
- Online sales of dietary supplements
- Offline Dietary Supplement Sales
Get customization on this Dietary Supplements Market Report for specific research solutions on
More valuable information
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global dietary supplements market, showcasing historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential information on the basis of ingredients (vitamins, plants, minerals, proteins and amino acids, fibers and special carbohydrates, omega fatty acids, others), form (tablets, capsules, soft gels, powders, gums , fluids, other), application (energy and weight management, general health, bone and joint health, gastrointestinal health, immunity, heart health, diabetes, cancer, detox/lung cleansing, skin/hair /nails, sexual health, brain/mental health, insomnia, menopause, anti-aging, prenatal health, others), end user (adults, elderly, pregnant women, children, infants), type (OTC and prescribed) and channel of distribution (hypermarkets/supermarkets, pharmacies, specialty stores, practitioners and others) in five major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa).
Fact.MR Food & Beverage knowledge
Our team of food and beverage consultants guide organizations through every step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers explain operational and strategic transformation in the food and beverage sector. Our expertise in recognizing challenges and trends impacting the global food and beverage industry provides much-needed insight and support – encompassing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and design solutions appropriate.
To understand how our report can make a difference to your business strategy, purchase a copy of this report at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7172
Check out more studies related to the food and beverage industry, conducted by Fact.MR:
2022-2032 Lactoferrin Market Outlook Demand Analysis – According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, from 2015 to 2021, the global lactoferrin market grew at a CAGR rate of 6.5%. This market is expected to project an aggregate valuation of US$253.36 million by the end of 2022.
Growing awareness of alcohol consumption and the desire to try new beverages has contributed to the popularity of low-alcohol beers and ciders. In the UK, where off-license and supermarket sales are at record highs, this trend is evident in the demand for low-volume alcohol drinks.
Inherent properties of Tapioca starch increases consumption – The inherent properties of tapioca starch allow it to be used as an alternative to some of the major starches in the world, including corn and potato starch. Thus, tapioca starch has gained immense popularity as the imperative source of calories, after corn and rice, in tropical regions such as Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Antibacterial properties Sugar Date Application in North America – Date sugar has gained popularity in the United States and Canada because it is an excellent substitute for cane sugar. Moreover, consumers use date sugar for various everyday dishes. This, in turn, stimulates the demand for date sugar. Not only is date sugar used in households, but it is also widely used in hotels and food and beverage industries.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583