DUBLIN, June 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Argentina B2C e-Commerce and Payment Market Report 2022″ has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report details the ongoing adoption of e-commerce by buyers and sellers in Argentina.
argentina The share of B2C e-commerce in total retail sales is expected to increase
A forecast cited in the report suggests that argentina B2C e-commerce will account for a significant share of the country’s total sales growth by 2025. The COVID-19 health crisis has accelerated the adoption of e-commerce, causing an increase in online sales that has continued even during the health crisis. relaxed. In 2021 alone, B2C e-commerce sales grew by more than two-thirds, while the number of digital buyers grew by more than half a million.
Argentina is experiencing growth in sales from its online supermarkets
“Electronics” and “Food, Beverages and Cleaning Products” were the top product categories in argentina B2C e-commerce in terms of 2021 sales. Additionally, online supermarket sales have been on a growth path since the pandemic outbreak. However, the competition landscape remains dominated by Latin America largest online marketplace, MercadoLibre, which increased its net revenues in Argentina by more than half in 2021.
- The report provides an overview of the e-commerce and B2C payments market in Argentina.
- The report contains relevant information about B2C e-commerce sales and shares, internet users and buyers, products, payment methods, delivery, as well as players.
- The report begins with an overview of argentina B2C E-commerce Marketplace, which includes insightful updates regarding recent market growth.
- The “Sales & Shares” section provides an overview of the development of the country’s B2C e-commerce sales and its share of the overall retail market.
- In the “Users and buyers” section, information on Internet penetration and online buyers is included.
- Then, the “Products and vertical markets” section presents the main categories of products purchased online.
- The next section, “Payment,” covers payment methods commonly used by online shoppers, as well as the growth of digital payment methods in in-store retail.
- In addition, the “Delivery” section provides information on delivery times for B2C e-commerce shipments.
- Finally, the “Players” section contains information on top B2C e-commerce companies ranked by market share and website visits.
Main topics covered:
1. Management Summary
- Presentation of the B2C e-commerce market and online payment, April 2022
- Year-over-year B2C e-commerce sales growth rate against other major countries in the world by growth rate, in %, 2022e
3. Sales and shares
- B2C e-commerce sales, in billion ARS, 2019 – 2021
- B2C & C2C eCommerce Sales, ARS Billion, Orders, Million, Products Sold, Million, & Year-on-Year Change, %, 2021
- B2C e-commerce sales, USD billion, 2021 and 2022f
- Share of B2C e-commerce in total retail sales, in %, 2020 and 2025f
4. Users and Buyers
- Penetration of information technologies, by Internet, computer and mobile phone, in % of individuals, by age group, Q4 2020
- Number of new online shoppers and total number of online shoppers, in millions, 2021
- Distribution of the frequency of online purchases, in % of online buyers, 2021
5. Products and vertical markets
- B2C e-commerce sales by product categories, in millions of ARS, 2018 – 2021
- Categories of products purchased online, as a % of Internet users, July 2021
- Share of consumers making more than half of their FMCG purchases online before and after the pandemic, in %, 2021
- Online supermarket sales, in millions of ARS, and annual variation, in %, November 2021 – January 2022
- Online share of total supermarket sales, in %, November 2021 – January 2022
- Breakdown of B2C e-commerce purchases by payment method, in %, 2021
- New payment methods introduced by retail and wholesale businesses during COVID-19, % of businesses, May 2020
- Growth of QR payment methods, incl. Evolution of the number of transactions, invoices and operators, in %, November 2021 Compared to September 2021
- Breakdown of e-commerce deliveries, by delivery time, in %, 2020 & 2021
- Top 5 e-commerce companies by market share, %, 2021e
- Top 3 e-commerce websites, by total number of visits, in millions, February 2022 & March 2022
- argentina Share of MercadoLibre.com website traffic, compared to other countries, in %, March 2022
- Overview of MercadoLibre’s selected financial measures and KPIs in Latin America2019-2021
- Share of B2C e-commerce sales made through third-party marketplaces, in %, 2019-2021
- Coto CICSA
- Electronica Megatone
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/roi24o
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets