Since Monday, January 22, the city of Andrésy has launched its motion plan for the danger of flooding. A disaster unit, made up of elected officers and metropolis technicians, sees itself twice a day to observe the event of the disaster and take choices accordingly. This disaster unit may be contacted on 06 07 66 36 48.
In a press launch, this Thursday, January 25, the municipality lists the actions applied:
– Distribution of flyers by the municipal police within the mailboxes of residents close to the Seine to inform them of the procedures to be adopted
– Every day presence of the municipal police close to residents affected by the floods
– Census of populations affected by the flood
– Set up of an emergency lodging heart within the Stéphane Diagana advanced with bedding, meals if essential
– Communication with the police station, the prefecture and the emergency facilities that handle the town of Andrésy
– Prize for contacts and census of probably the most weak individuals and precedence evacuation in coordination with the CCAS and the firefighters
– Set up of boundaries on quai de Seine, quai de l’Ecluse and avenue du Général de Gaulle in addition to on the precise financial institution with a ban on parking and site visitors
– Set up of concrete blocks and wood planks all alongside the avenue du Général de Gaulle, quai de Seine and on the left financial institution (Peygrand island and ferry island)
– Every day communication with residents on the town’s web site, social networks and billboards
– Institution of a phone quantity for Andrésiens (06 07 66 36 48)
– Distribution of luggage and sand on the request of Andrésiens (request to be made on the annexed city corridor)
– diversion of buses and everlasting contact with Transdev-CSO.
|SOURCE: PRESS RELEASE – TOWN HALL OF ANDRESY||PHOTO CREDIT: TOWN HALL OF ANDRESY|